Was your homeschooling family impacted by Hurricane Ian?
THIS OFFER HAS CLOSED.
Jenny Phillips’ daughter, who is currently living in Florida, has been helping with the cleanup of the immense devastation. During this process, she met a family whose curriculum from The Good and the Beautiful was destroyed. This family’s story, and countless other stories, helped us see that we can help, even in this small way. While we can’t be there in person as you clean up the destruction left behind by Hurricane Ian, we want to help your homeschooling family begin rebuilding your homeschool curriculum.
If you were in the hurricane’s path and lost your homeschool curriculum to flooding, we would like to give you $300 store credit at goodandbeautiful.com so you can begin restocking your homeschool resources. This offer is available for anyone who homeschools; prior use of curriculum from The Good and the Beautiful is not required.
Beginning Wednesday October 12, 2022 through Wednesday October 26, 2022, 11:59pm EST complete this brief questionnaire.
The first 500 families that apply and qualify will receive $300 store credit to use for anything at goodandbeautiful.com.
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify, you must be a homeschooling resident of an area who lost their homeschooling materials due to flooding from Hurricane Ian. Prior use of curriculum from The Good and the Beautiful is not required.
- You can only apply for yourself. One application per residence.
- Complete the questionnaire and submit it before Wednesday October 26, 2022, 11:59pm EST. The questionnaire may be closed prior to this date depending on response volume.
- Be one of the first 500 to apply and qualify.
- Qualified applicants will be notified on or before November 9, 2022. Eligibility will be determined by The Good and the Beautiful team and they reserve the right to deny eligibility.
- Only one $300 store credit per family/residence.
- All store credit must be used on or before April 30, 2023.
- $300 store credit can be used for products, shipping, and tax. The applicant will be required to cover any cost over $300.
Do you know a homeschooling family who was impacted by flooding from Hurricane Ian? Please share this link with them, even if they are new to The Good and the Beautiful.