The perfect kindergarten math curriculum for homeschool or to supplement public school.
(Be sure to read through the entire blog to find free kindergarten math resources! )
- It’s open-and-go. You don’t need to prepare lessons or know how to teach math. Simply open the book and follow the instructions.
- You can count on the academic strength. Our team of experienced math experts and thorough piloting program contribute to the solid academic strength of Simply Good and Beautiful Math. While children do memorize math facts, an equally important focus is on helping them gaining a strong understanding of principles and the “why” behind math. With this purpose in mind, a perfect foundation is laid for upper-level math.
- No holes in learning. Our well-planned math courses cover everything needed for kindergarten math and more: from logic to spatial reasoning and mental math as well as learning to spell and form numbers correctly.
- It’s fun and beautiful. No more fighting with children to do math. Lessons are visually beautiful, interactive, and fun. Children naturally want to explore and play, and these lessons allow them those opportunities. The lessons often incorporate nature, which calms children down, engages them, and shares the wonder and beauty that can be found in math.
- Lessons are short. Our carefully designed lessons are short, but also incredibly thorough. They contain large amounts of review sections to help children master and cement important math principles. The short, powerful lessons truly allow you to be able to homeschool multiple children!
- It’s inexpensive. The Simply Good and Beautiful Kindergarten Math curriculum is only $49.99. This affordable price includes a full-color course book (254 pages) and wooden box with simple (but important) math manipulatives. Additionally, our entire Math 1 to Math 5 courses can be downloaded as PDFs, which are completely free!
Free Kindergarten Math Resources
Kindergarten Addition Flashcards
Kindergarten Math Worksheets