Was your homeschooling family impacted by the Maui fires?
While we can’t be there in person, we want to help your homeschooling family begin rebuilding your homeschool curriculum.
If you were in the path of the fires in Maui and lost your homeschool curriculum, we would like to give you $300 in store credit at goodandbeautiful.com so you can begin restocking your homeschool resources. This offer is available for anyone in the affected area who homeschools or is new to homeschooling due to school closure; prior use of curriculum from The Good and the Beautiful is not required.
Complete this brief questionnaire beginning Wednesday August 23, 2023, through Wednesday December 31, 2023, 11:59pm EST.
The first 100 families that apply and qualify will receive $300 in store credit to use for anything at goodandbeautiful.com.
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify, you must be a homeschooling resident of the area who lost their homeschooling materials due to the fires in Maui. Prior use of curriculum from The Good and the Beautiful is not required.
- You can only apply for yourself. One application per residence.
- Complete the questionnaire and submit it before Sunday, December 31, 2023, 11:59pm EST. The questionnaire may be closed prior to this date depending on response volume.
- Be one of the first 100 to apply and qualify.
- Qualified applicants will be notified within 2 weeks of application. Eligibility will be determined by The Good and the Beautiful team and they reserve the right to deny eligibility.
- Only one $300 store credit per family/residence.
- All store credit must be used on or before April 30, 2024.
- $300 store credit can be used for products, shipping, and tax. The applicant will be required to cover any cost over $300.
Do you know a homeschooling family who was impacted by the Maui fires?
Please share this link with them, even if they are new to The Good and the Beautiful.