What Makes Our Handwriting Curriculum Unique
- Includes images, artwork, poetry, Bible verses, and quotes that support high character, faith, nature, and creativity.
- Integrates spelling and grammar practice.
- Includes drawing activities which make handwriting more enjoyable and less tedious.
- Contains 100 pages, which is 3–4 sheets per week for a typical school year.
- For more information on what each course covers, see the details section below each product as well as the samples.
Buy Physical Workbooks
Buy PDF Downloads
The Good and the Beautiful Christian Worldview
The Good and the Beautiful curriculum takes a general Christian worldview, focusing, not on the doctrine of any particular Christian church, but on high moral character and basic Bible principles such as gratitude, honesty, prayer, and kindness. Parents can add in their own doctrinal beliefs as desired.
The curriculum is reviewed by members of many different faiths to make sure that the curriculum does not include doctrine specific to any Christian church. We have reviewers and users of the following denominations and more: Lutheran, Assemblies of God, Catholic, Baptist, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mennonite, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Nazarene, Methodist, Non-Denominational, and Seventh Day Adventists.