We Love Your Smiles!
Submit your photos! As our company grows, we want to gather beautiful, real-life images of families using The Good and the Beautiful curriculum, library books, and elective courses.
This is where you come in! We’ve seen the fantastic and inspiring pictures of your family’s homeschooling adventures on social media and need your help.
Use the Google form below to submit your best photos to add to our collection!
If your image is chosen to be featured in an ad, social media post, anywhere on a website, or in other marketing materials, we’ll send you a $20 gift code to use in The Good and the Beautiful online store!
Photo Submission Guidelines
- Photos must be high-resolution (please make them 3MB or higher, but not more than 10MB). We want them to be crisp, clear, and focused.
- We are looking for square, horizontal, and even vertical images for social media stories. Feel free to submit any or all!
- Please do not have other companies’ curriculum or books in the photos. Non-curriculum props, such as pencils and chalkboards, are great. However, keep them very minimal and only feature books and curriculum from The Good and the Beautiful.
- Important note: Please showcase only the most recent editions of our curriculum. If you are unsure, check the product page to see if your cover matches. (Our new Simply Good and Beautiful Math, Preschool, and US Constitution and Government courses are now available.)
- To help your creativity start flowing: Capture your child engaged in a language arts or math lesson. Show us your children working on an art project from a course book or creative elective. What about typing or learning cursive? We love pictures of children reading our library books or working on a science experiment. We require children to be using proper pencil grip if pictured writing, but we do like to see lessons that are written in!
- Think of your background too. We love to see children learning at a table or desk, but it is fun to read in a comfy chair or learn outdoors in nature. How creative can you get?
- We are looking for photos of children of all ages, from littles learning to write in our Doodles books and new Preschool course to high schoolers working on an Honors Book Study (and every age and level in between).
- We love all your smiling faces, but don’t want everything to be posed either. Think natural and simple.
- FYI: You will only be notified if we decide to use your image, as it would be very time consuming to give feedback on every submission. We plan to use these images for the foreseeable future, so you may hear from us at any time. Thank you for understanding!
Note: If you wish to rescind or retract your submission or if you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].