Emails are answered within 24 hours Monday–Friday.
- Why is shipping internationally so expensive?
The shipping prices are set by the shipping providers. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to ship to international customers for less. We are continually exploring options to get products to our international customers for less!
Most of our international customers purchase PDF files and either have the items printed at a print shop or purchase a nice printer and print the items at home. It is definitely not as convenient, but once you have printed the courses, they are pretty much open and go.
- Do you ship to APO/DPO?
Thank you for your service! Yes, we ship to APO/DPO addresses.
- Do you ship internationally? Do I have to pay customs duties, fees, or taxes?
Yes, we do ship internationally!
All product and shipping prices are listed in USD. We do not have a standard shipping cost; instead, we charge exactly what it costs us to ship. In order to get the most accurate shipping rate, go to our website, add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and then proceed to checkout. You will input your shipping information in the area provided and then click the “refresh” tab under the shipping header. This will give you the exact amount that you would be charged to ship your order (without actually placing the order or entering any payment information).
CANADIAN CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE: we are required to collect and remit certain Canadian sales taxes and those will be charged at the time of ordering. Any other duties, fees, or taxes are not paid at the time of ordering.
ALL INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE: If your country does charge duties, fees, or taxes on an order, the customer will need to remit these fees to local officials. We do mark the outside of each international package as “Educational Materials” and indicate that items are educational in nature on the customs form to attempt to avoid high fees for customers. Some customers that have been charged customs duties have been able to successfully appeal charges.
If a package is returned to our warehouse due to nonpayment of duties, fees, or taxes, it will be processed under our return policy and any return shipping charges by the shipping company will be deducted from the refund amount. If customs duties, fees, or taxes are not paid by the customer and the customer would like to return items for a refund, or if the package is not able to clear customs due to individual country restrictions, the customer will be responsible for coordinating the return of items via their local customs office. All returns will be subject to our return policy and items that are abandoned or otherwise not returned cannot be refunded.
Questions below are categorized by topic.
- What do I need to order for my child?
- Do you offer discounts on bulk orders?
- Do your materials follow Common Core standards? How do they compare to public school standards?
- What educational philosophy does the curriculum use?
- Does the curriculum include doctrines specific to any certain Christian denomination?
- How do I grade the material?
- Can I sell or give away my PDF files and downloads if I sell my curriculum to another homeschool parent?
- How do I report a typo/error?
- I am running a co-op/group/class with The Good and the Beautiful Curriculum. What do I need to buy?
- How do I make sure I use copyrighted information correctly on my blog or in worksheets I create?
- I am not religious; can I still use your curriculum? My co-op/school/umbrella group does not pay for curriculum with religious content.
- Will your curriculum be a good fit for my child with dyslexia?
- What curriculum is free?
- I didn’t receive the download link I purchased. Can you send it again?
- My computer crashed, and I lost my downloads. Can I get them again?
- I can’t open the PDF file on my computer. What am I missing?
- I can’t get the PDF file to download on my computer. What do you suggest?
- If I sell or give my physical curriculum to another homeschool parent, may I give or sell the PDF or MP3 files as well?
Mailing Address and Phone Number
The Good and the Beautiful
61 W State Street Suite 101
Lehi, UT 84043
Please note that the address above is not the location of our storefont. Click here for storefront address and hours. Click here for our full return policy including terms and conditions.
We do not offer phone support. However, we have a number at which you can leave a message if you are unable to email us: 801-641-5514
Please do not email and leave a phone message about the same issue as this may delay response times.