Emails are answered within 24 hours Monday–Friday.
Shipping & Tracking
- What shipping provider do you use?
We are happy to offer UPS 2nd Day Air® and UPS Ground® (often transferred to UPS SurePost® for delivery). We utilize UPS® shipping for a number of reasons, most notably to improve reliability for our customers, avoiding lost packages and frustration for all, as well as savings that we pass on to our customers.
For some lighter-weight packages, UPS may transfer the package to the post office for final delivery instead of being delivered via UPS Ground. For areas where UPS is not available, other shipping providers will be available for selection at checkout.
- How long does it take for my order to ship from the day it is placed?
Current estimated ship times can be seen on our checkout page. Standard and expedited shipping is available on most orders. During times of high order volume or with specific shipments, shipping times may be slightly longer.
Shipping times do vary and are not guaranteed.
Orders are picked up by the shipping provider the same or the next business day after a label is created. Shipping providers may delay scanning packages and tracking may take up to two to three business days to begin showing progress.
For 2-day shipping, if your order is noted as shipped on Monday before the late afternoon cutoff time, it should be delivered Wednesday or Thursday. There are also shipping cutoff times that do impact shipments. For example, if your package was shipped late in the day on Monday after the cutoff time your package would not be marked as received by the carrier until the next day and it would likely be delivered Thursday or Friday. Please also note that we do not ship items on Saturday or Sunday and cutoff times for Friday may delay the start of two-day shipping until the next Monday.
Holiday shipping volumes may impact ship times after processing. Please note, Hawaii, Alaska, APO, and other outlying US territories may experience extended ship times due to location. For orders shipped via Media Mail (where available), please allow up to 5 weeks for delivery.
It is up to the customer to ensure that the shipping address is correct when an order is placed. Any inconsistencies with the correct mailing address will result in delayed and misrouted shipments. Unfortunately, once a package has shipped and is on its way, The Good and the Beautiful is unable to reroute packages because the shipping carrier does not allow for an address change mid-shipment. If a shipping address change is requested for an order that has not shipped, a cancellation can be processed and a refund will be issued for the physical items plus the cost of shipping. Downloaded materials (all PDF files) may not be returned, refunded, exchanged, or credited. All PDF purchases are final sale, per our return policy. Should the address be incorrectly entered at the time of checkout, it is the responsibility of the customer to locate and coordinate retrieval of the package.
- Do you offer free shipping codes?
We offer a free shipping code on U.S. orders and $10 off shipping on international orders (minimum purchase required) periodically. Dates and frequency are not preset. Minimum purchase may vary from previous promotions. Codes and dates will be posted here as free shipping dates are approaching and are typically announced on our social media channels as well.
- I placed two orders and would like to combine them to save on shipping. Is that possible?
Unfortunately, our system for processing orders doesn’t currently allow us to combine orders together to ship. Our shipping and handling costs are based on the weight and size of the order, so even if we could combine the orders, you’d only save a dollar or two.
Questions below are categorized by topic.
- What do I need to order for my child?
- Do you offer discounts on bulk orders?
- Do your materials follow Common Core standards? How do they compare to public school standards?
- What educational philosophy does the curriculum use?
- Does the curriculum include doctrines specific to any certain Christian denomination?
- How do I grade the material?
- Can I sell or give away my PDF files and downloads if I sell my curriculum to another homeschool parent?
- How do I report a typo/error?
- I am running a co-op/group/class with The Good and the Beautiful Curriculum. What do I need to buy?
- How do I make sure I use copyrighted information correctly on my blog or in worksheets I create?
- I am not religious; can I still use your curriculum? My co-op/school/umbrella group does not pay for curriculum with religious content.
- Will your curriculum be a good fit for my child with dyslexia?
- What curriculum is free?
- I didn’t receive the download link I purchased. Can you send it again?
- My computer crashed, and I lost my downloads. Can I get them again?
- I can’t open the PDF file on my computer. What am I missing?
- I can’t get the PDF file to download on my computer. What do you suggest?
- If I sell or give my physical curriculum to another homeschool parent, may I give or sell the PDF or MP3 files as well?
Mailing Address and Phone Number
The Good and the Beautiful
61 W State Street Suite 101
Lehi, UT 84043
Please note that the address above is not the location of our storefont. Click here for storefront address and hours. Click here for our full return policy including terms and conditions.
We do not offer phone support. However, we have a number at which you can leave a message if you are unable to email us: 801-641-5514
Please do not email and leave a phone message about the same issue as this may delay response times.