Our high school courses provide students with:
- Multi-subject and cross-curricular approach to pack in more learning in less time
- Thorough and advanced studies to leave no gaps
- Complete courses broken into ten unit booklets
- Self-governed and self-paced structure to help prepare for collegiate-structured study
With beautiful artwork and profanity-free literature of the highest moral and literary standards, these full school-year student-directed course combine the following subjects: literature, writing, grammar, usage, punctuation, spelling, vocabulary, geography, art and art history.
Included in each course set are:
- 10 Full-Color Unit Booklets
- PDF Answer Key & Unit Checks
- Book Pack (5 books)
- *Grammar & Writing Guide
- *High School Cards
(*non-consumable and are used for High School 1, 2, and 3)
Click on the book covers to learn more about individual levels or to purchase PDFs. Please note: All digital downloads and PDFs are non-refundable.
Click “Add to Cart” and the entire physical course set will be added to your cart.
High School 1 Course Set
High School 2 Course Set
High School 3 Course Set
Note: The Grammar & Writing Guide is included in the High School Course Sets. It is recommended for the Honors Books Studies.
Grammar & Writing Guide
High School Honors Books Studies
Pride and Prejudice
The Screwtape Letters
More for High School
Choose 1 history course
History courses include high school level assignments and readings