Welcome to The Good and the Beautiful Third Grade
Our third grade courses are easy and fun to teach! Here’s what your third grader needs to have a successful year.
Level 3 Language Arts Course Set
- Thoroughly covers phonics, reading, writing, spelling, grammar, usage, punctuation, vocabulary, geography, and art appreciation and instruction
- Features a completely open-and-go, daily lesson format with independent work at the end of each lesson
- Beautifully integrates and encourages a love of poetry, nature, high character, and wholesome, powerful literature
- Combines aspects of Charlotte Mason and classical learning styles
- Takes a faith-based, non-denominational Christian approach, reviewed by a team of more than 30 editors representing many Christian denominations; focuses on very basic Biblical principles such as kindness and honesty
Math 3 Course Set
Simply Good and Beautiful Math 3 is here! Each of our brand-new math courses were created to provide a perfect balance of enjoyable learning along with development of a strong math foundation. The Math 3 parent-led lessons are just the right length for young learners and contain fun games and activities, the highest academic standards, diversity, and connected learning. Each unit also explores two different geographical locations, immersing children in the culture of different areas as they learn related math concepts. Our pilot families could not believe how much their child learned and the way that math is seamlessly linked to real life in engaging and meaningful ways.
Included with the $58.98 price is the Math 3 Course Book and the Math 3 Box which contains colorful wooden components that bring hands-on learning and fun to the simple open-and-go lessons.
Handwriting Workbook Level 3
85% of the Handwriting Level 3 course focuses on teaching cursive with a unique colored dot system developed by Jenny Phillips. All the child has to do is follow the colored dots in order of the rainbow. This technique makes it easy for children to correctly learn cursive with little to no help from parents. About 15% of the course focuses on cementing correct print formation.
The images, artwork, and words used in this handwriting course are all designed to connect children to the good and the beautiful: family, faith, high moral character, and the wonders and beauty of nature and human life.
The course also exposes children to poetry, Bible verses, grammar rules, alphabetizing, and drawing.
This workbook includes 100 lessons, which is 3–4 lessons per week for a normal school year.
Handwriting 3 is side-bound.
Choose more third grade courses…
Click on each subject to purchase courses.