Emails are answered within 24 hours Monday–Friday.
Contact & Support
Questions below are categorized by topic.
- What do I need to order for my child?
- Do you offer discounts on bulk orders?
- Do your materials follow Common Core standards? How do they compare to public school standards?
- What educational philosophy does the curriculum use?
- Does the curriculum include doctrines specific to any certain Christian denomination?
- How do I grade the material?
- Can I sell or give away my PDF files and downloads if I sell my curriculum to another homeschool parent?
- How do I report a typo/error?
- I am running a co-op/group/class with The Good and the Beautiful Curriculum. What do I need to buy?
- How do I make sure I use copyrighted information correctly on my blog or in worksheets I create?
- I am not religious; can I still use your curriculum? My co-op/school/umbrella group does not pay for curriculum with religious content.
- Will your curriculum be a good fit for my child with dyslexia?
- What curriculum is free?
- I didn’t receive the download link I purchased. Can you send it again?
- My computer crashed, and I lost my downloads. Can I get them again?
- I can’t open the PDF file on my computer. What am I missing?
- I can’t get the PDF file to download on my computer. What do you suggest?
- If I sell or give my physical curriculum to another homeschool parent, may I give or sell the PDF or MP3 files as well?
Mailing Address and Phone Number
The Good and the Beautiful
61 W State Street Suite 101
Lehi, UT 84043
Please note that the address above is not the location of our storefont. Click here for storefront address and hours. Click here for our full return policy including terms and conditions.
We do not offer phone support. However, we have a number at which you can leave a message if you are unable to email us: 801-641-5514
Please do not email and leave a phone message about the same issue as this may delay response times.