Download and print these original Christmas coloring pages from The Good and the Beautiful! Add extra joy and beauty into your home this year through these beautiful scenes.
Both children and adults will love to add color and bring our one-of-a-kind printable Christmas coloring pages to life.
2021 Contest has ended!
Win a copy of
How to Draw 100 Fun & Easy Birds
How to Draw 100 Fun & Easy Trees!
Looking for other fun winter activities? We have compiled a list of “50 Winter Activities for Your Family”.
Use this list below to spark ideas for both indoor and outdoor winter projects to keep little hands and minds busy during the colder months!
Indoor Winter Activities
1. Look at snowflakes under a microscope (or look at sand if you live in hot weather)
2. Dry orange slices, then make a garland with the oranges, cranberries, and popcorn
3. Have a hot cocoa tasting day with lots of different mix-ins
4. Find fun snowflake patterns online to cut out
5. Make birdseed ornaments to hang outside
6. Paint along with a Bob Ross winter scene
7. Host a family board game tournament night (with or without friends)
8. Host a “Minute-to-Win-It” party
9. Have a reading day with cozy blankets
10. Camp out by the fireplace (or a video of a fireplace)
11. Sing Christmas carols at a local retirement community
12. Make homemade Christmas ornaments
13. Decorate gingerbread cookies or a gingerbread house
14. Make scratch-off cards
15. Paint designs on your windows with a mix of washable paint and liquid soap
16. Predict and then track the weather for a week or more
17. Build an igloo out of marshmallows or sugar cubes
18. Find and paint pine cones or dip them in glue and glitter
19. Make a paper chain counting down the days until spring
20. Learn how to make origami
21. Learn to cook or bake something new
22. Make a family tree and reminisce about previous generations
23. Have a movie marathon weekend
24. Learn to crochet or knit
25. Make family New Year’s goals
26. Make up new words for well-known songs
27. Color our printable Christmas coloring pages
Outdoor Winter Activities
28. Plant winter vegetables
29. Go sledding or swimming
30. Have a snowball fight (real or with bunched-up paper balls or socks)
31. Try ice skating (outside or at an indoor rink)
32. Identify animal tracks in nature
33. Take a winter hike as a family, noticing the change in season
34. Take a drive to see Christmas lights
35. Make a frozen globe by filling a balloon with water and freezing it
36. Go birdwatching and track your findings in our Birdwatching Notebook
37. Build a fort outside with snow or inside with blankets
38. Drop off secret gifts at other people’s houses—ring the doorbell and run!
39. Play dogsled in the snow or with a wagon
40. Give homemade cards to local community helpers (police, firefighters, etc.)
41. Spell giant words in the snow or sand using your footprints
42. Have a beach day in winter (either at the beach or inside for pretend)
43. Go on a rock hunt! Stack them, sort them, or use this site to make beautiful pictures
44. Find shapes and figures in the clouds
45. Have a ski day (downhill or cross-country)
46. Make snow ice cream
47. Spray snow with colored water or silly string
48. Shovel snow for someone who needs help
49. Catch snowflakes on your tongue
50. Make homemade bubbles. Blow ice bubbles outside on a non-windy day with temperatures below -10 °C (14 °F)
Download this list of “50 Winter Activities for Your Family” below. It also includes the free Christmas coloring pages, too.
Next time you’re feeling blue on a cold winter day, try some of these fun winter activities!
You may also like…
Excellent ideas for this Christmas
My kids loved these Christmas coloring pages! Thanks for listing so many extra fun ideas for this time of year.
Thank you for the color pages! These are awesome. And I love the winter activities list. Will definitely help us to find something to do to beat the winter blues. I honestly dislike the cold very much. I’m trying to lean in and embrace it this year.
I love that coloring pages and the activity ideas. Thank you for sharing
The marshmallow igloo is an activity my kids would like. Thank you