Doodles and Pre-Writing for Littles Part 2
Doodles & Pre-writing for Littles: Part 2 is designed for children between the ages of 2 1/2 and 5 years old who are ready to develop the dexterity and coordination of small muscles as well as the mental focus needed to write.
This level focuses on the strokes and forms used to create letters and common shapes and is designed to help small children develop the fine motor skills necessary for writing. The course is divided into four sections:
- Shapes & Strokes: provides a comprehensive review of the shapes and strokes learned in Doodles & Pre-writing for Littles: Part 1.
- Letters: Familiarize children with letters and the kinds of strokes used for letters.
- Trace & Try: allows children to trace shapes and strokes, then draw the same shape or stroke freehand.
- Bonus Section—Find the Image: provides images hidden within a picture that children find and circle or color.
This workbook includes 115 sheets, which is 4–5 sheets per week for a normal school year. Each sheet provides an opportunity for the child to color, improving both coloring and motor skills. The doodles, forms, and shapes the child practices are all connected to nature or other common objects in a child’s world.
- Wire Bound
- Black and White with One Color