Emails are answered within 24 hours Monday–Friday.
Returns, Damaged & Missing Items
- What is the return/cancellation policy?
Because the majority of curriculum that is returned comes back damaged, we have very strict refund and return policies. We suggest you carefully check the many sample pages of the curriculum or download the free version (if available) before deciding if the curriculum is right for you. Please also review your cart to ensure accuracy of the items and quantities desired before purchasing.
- Downloaded materials (all PDF files) may not be returned, refunded, exchanged, or credited. All PDF purchases are final sale. Once a link has been sent, there is no way for us to retrieve that link and complete a refund or exchange. NOTE: Many of our physical products including the Creative Arts and Crafts notebook, Musical Multiplication, and other items come with a PDF or downloadable file. If you choose to return an unwanted physical item or cancel an order, you will be charged the full amount for the PDF file(s) or download(s); only the physical portion is refundable. Returns or cancellations of physical Musical Multiplication sets will be charged $12.49 for the song downloads.
- All returns of physical products must be postmarked within 30 days of the date of receiving your package. Items purchased at the storefront must be returned in-store within 30 days of purchase. Items must be returned in their original condition and still in the bags and shrink wrap they came in. Should there be any damage to the items when you receive them, please contact us prior to sending a return so we may best assist. Items that are shrink wrapped or in bags and would need to be returned to us in the original packaging can be found here. Clearance, closeout, or discontinued items (including but not limited to closeout Library Books, History Years 1-4, discontinued Language Arts Level 3, and discontinued Science units) may not be returned. For details about sale returns, please click here. Please use a sturdy box and plenty of bubble wrap when returning items. We highly suggest securely wrapping each book individually as well as including plenty of additional packing material. Do not use the original box or packing materials that the order came in, as boxes and packing materials are made for one-time use only and typically cannot survive a return trip in good condition. Please be aware that Media Mail goes through extra sort facilities and often has a rough ride. We highly recommend Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx for the best possibility of your materials arriving to us undamaged. Insurance on packages is recommended and all disputes regarding return shipping must be handled by the customer with the shipping provider.
- If items arrive back damaged for any reason, including but not limited to insufficient packaging or damage during shipment, but in good enough condition for us to sell as “scratch and dent,” you will be refunded 40% of the purchase price, minus original shipping charges and any PDFs, in the form of the original payment. If items are postmarked past the 30 day time window allowed for returns or are ineligible for return (such as clearance or discontinued items) you will be refunded 20% of the purchase price, minus original shipping charges and any PDFs, in the form of the original payment*. Items that are written in, even if the writing has been erased, may not be returned and will be refunded 0% of the purchase price.
- If items arrive back to us completely undamaged and postmarked within 30 days of receipt you will be refunded the amount of your purchase, minus original shipping charges and any PDFs, in the form of the original payment*. You must pay the shipping costs for materials to be returned and/or any fees incurred due to package refusal. The Good and the Beautiful is not responsible for any packages lost or damaged during the return process.
By returning items to the address below or cancelling an order, you are agreeing to the terms, conditions, and refund amounts listed above. Online purchases may not be returned to our storefront. Please ship returns to the following address:
The Good and the Beautiful
61 W State Street Suite 104
Lehi, UT 84043
No documentation is needed for a return but please do ensure the return label includes your correct name and shipping address for identification. If you would like, you may place a note inside the box with your information and/or order number. Returns are typically processed within 30 days of receipt.
Please note that the address above is not a storefront. Our storefront address and hours can be found by clicking here.
*Should your original payment source not accept a refund for any reason, including but not limited to exceeding their time limit for refund acceptance (typically 90-180 days from the purchase date but different banking and credit card institutions do vary), you will be given the choice of having funds returned through either a PayPal transaction or store credit in the form of a coupon code.Items that must be shrink wrapped or in original packaging:Anteater Addition
Butterflies and Beetles Flip Books
Geography & Grammar Cards
High School 1 Unit Booklets
High School 2 Unit Booklets
High School 3 Unit Booklets
High School Cards
Kindergarten Books—Pet Pals
Luke and Lily of the Lighthouse Boxed Set
Luke and Lily of the Lighthouse Compound Words Game
Mammals Flip Books
Math Scratch Pad
Preschool Flip Books
Preschool Folder Activities
Reading Booster A Books Set
Reading Booster B Books Set
SNATCH! A Birds of Prey Game
Snowy Owl Subtraction
Spelling Rules Flashcards
The Good and the Beautiful Flower Game
Treehouse Town Boxed Set
Treehouse Town Parts of Speech Game
Watercolor Around the World Set
- Can I return my items to the store?
Online purchases may not be returned to our storefront. Items that were purchased in the store may be returned to the storefront and must be returned to the storefront within 30 days of purchase.
Please see our return policy along with our return address here.
- Do you replace damaged or missing items?
Yes, damaged or missing items can be replaced, but we must be notified of the damaged or missing item(s) within 90 days of delivery with photos or other documentation of any damage. Please look over your order as soon as you receive it (even if you aren’t planning to use it at this time).
Items acquired second-hand or used are not eligible for replacement. The Good and the Beautiful does not sell any curriculum online other than through goodandbeautiful.com. Any items purchased from any other sources are not eligible for replacement or reimbursement from The Good and the Beautiful.
The Good and the Beautiful cannot ensure items shipped by the customer to a forwarding service or otherwise not sent directly to the customer address will be received and replacements will not be issued in these instances.
Many products are consumable. If a product or page is used, a replacement for that product or page will not be resent or given in PDF format for reuse.
Questions below are categorized by topic.
- What do I need to order for my child?
- Do you offer discounts on bulk orders?
- Do your materials follow Common Core standards? How do they compare to public school standards?
- What educational philosophy does the curriculum use?
- Does the curriculum include doctrines specific to any certain Christian denomination?
- How do I grade the material?
- Can I sell or give away my PDF files and downloads if I sell my curriculum to another homeschool parent?
- How do I report a typo/error?
- I am running a co-op/group/class with The Good and the Beautiful Curriculum. What do I need to buy?
- How do I make sure I use copyrighted information correctly on my blog or in worksheets I create?
- I am not religious; can I still use your curriculum? My co-op/school/umbrella group does not pay for curriculum with religious content.
- Will your curriculum be a good fit for my child with dyslexia?
- What curriculum is free?
- I didn’t receive the download link I purchased. Can you send it again?
- My computer crashed, and I lost my downloads. Can I get them again?
- I can’t open the PDF file on my computer. What am I missing?
- I can’t get the PDF file to download on my computer. What do you suggest?
- If I sell or give my physical curriculum to another homeschool parent, may I give or sell the PDF or MP3 files as well?
Mailing Address and Phone Number
The Good and the Beautiful
61 W State Street Suite 101
Lehi, UT 84043
Please note that the address above is not the location of our storefont. Click here for storefront address and hours. Click here for our full return policy including terms and conditions.
We do not offer phone support. However, we have a number at which you can leave a message if you are unable to email us: 801-641-5514
Please do not email and leave a phone message about the same issue as this may delay response times.