How does the program work?
1. Download the FREE Summer Reading Pack PDF below and print out the reading chart, stickers, and bookmarks at home.
Please note that the physical packs are sold out but you can still participate via the PDF download below! Choose your own prize for completion of the program or pick a new release library book below to be given when your child has completed their summer reading pack.
Each physical Pack (sold out) contained these free items:
- A free book (wrapped; to be used as the award for completing the program)
- 2 Bookmarks (available in free PDF download below)
- A create-your-own forest scene reading chart with stickers (available in free PDF download below)
3. Choose books from the list to read during the summer and gather the books on goodandbeautiful.com, online, or at your library. After each book is read, the child will write the book title on the chart and put a sticker on the scene.
4. After reading 5 books, the chart is complete, and your child can open the prize package (if you have the physical package). If you are using the free PDF download, come up with your own prize for your child, such as a camp out in the backyard, an ice cream party, or any other special prize.