- 43 page full-color, spiral-bound course book
- 8.5 x 11 sticker sheet
Topics covered in Typing 1:
- Proper posture and hand position
- Home row placement
- All of the letters
- The space bar, the shift key
- The semicolon, the period
- Typing words and short sentences
Typing 1 is designed for children ages 7–12 with no or little typing experience. We suggest children start the course at age 7–9, depending on the child and their interest in typing.
We also offer Typing 2 and 3 once your child is done with Typing 1.