Level 5 Language Arts Course Set
The Level 5 Language Arts course is packed with powerful learning, helping children strengthen their hearts and minds as they receive a top-quality education. Take a look inside the course today to see the spelling and writing workshops, fun grammar sections, beautiful art, inspiring literature, and more.
- Thoroughly covers reading, literature, writing, spelling, grammar, usage, punctuation, vocabulary, geography, and art appreciation and instruction
- Features a completely open-and-go, student-led daily lesson format
- Emphasis on high-quality literature, nature, art, strong academics, and meaningful learning
- Writing workshops like “Learning from the Masters” and “Writing from the Heart” make writing come alive for the child
- Engaging spelling workshops
- Combines aspects of Charlotte Mason and classical learning styles
- Takes a faith-based, non-denominational Christian approach focusing on basic Biblical principles such as kindness and honesty
Buy Individual Items
How the Course Works
Required Course Items
Course Book Language Arts Level 5Details:
The Level 5 Course Book includes 398 full-color pages filled with beautiful language arts instruction, magnificent art, and connected learning. This open-and-go course book guides children through 120 engaging daily lessons including spelling and writing workshop activities incorporated into lessons throughout the entire course.
The Level 5 Book Set and Geography & Grammar Cards are also needed to complete the course.
Book Set Language Arts Level 5Details:
The Language Arts Level 5 Book Set includes the following books that are integrated with the Level 5 course:
- Watercolors Around the World instruction book and template sheets
- The Clockmaker’s Son by Jenny Phillips
- Marjorie by Sidney Baldwin
- Chico of the Andes by Christine Von Hagen
- Captured Words by Frances Williams Browin
Language Arts Geography & Grammar CardsDetails:
For use with levels 5–7, children master grammar concepts and geography through daily review of these cards.
- 124 double-sided cards
- Gloss lamination
Answer Key Language Arts Level 5Details:
The Level 5 Language Arts Answer Key includes the answers for all lessons within the Level 5 Language Arts Course Book. This product is not included in the Level 5 Language Arts Course Set and is an optional purchase.
Handwriting Workbook Level 5Details:
Handwriting Level 5 is for children in fifth grade. The course mainly focuses on cursive, but some pages cover refining print handwriting in specific ways. Inspiring quotes, scriptures, and poems are included in the course and may be included more than once for repeated exposure.
Spelling Rules Flashcards (Physical)Details:
Master 13 of the most consistent and important spelling rules with these helpful flashcards!
Each card has fill-in-the-blanks on one side and the complete spelling rule on the other side
Language Arts Course Placement Test
The Good and the Beautiful Christian Worldview
The Good and the Beautiful curriculum takes a general Christian worldview, focusing, not on the doctrine of any particular Christian church, but on high moral character and basic Bible principles such as gratitude, honesty, prayer, and kindness. Parents can add in their own doctrinal beliefs as desired.
The curriculum is reviewed by members of many different faiths to make sure that the curriculum does not include doctrine specific to any Christian church. We have reviewers and users of the following denominations and more: Lutheran, Assemblies of God, Catholic, Baptist, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mennonite, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Nazarene, Methodist, Non-Denominational, and Seventh Day Adventists.