Welcome to The Good and the Beautiful High School 2 Language Arts
Before You Begin
Our high school courses are open-and-go!
Let’s look at what is included in the High School 2 course and how to get started.
The High School 2 course set includes the individual items listed below. If you did not receive all of these items, check your packing slip to compare it to your order. You may have ordered the “unit booklets” rather than the “unit set.”
If something is missing, contact our Customer Support Team at [email protected] and we will be happy to help you.
Art Supplies Needed
- Drawing set (eraser, graphite pencil, tortillion art blender)
- A watercolor set (dry cakes—not tubes)
- Paintbrushes and palette (or a white plate)
- Watercolor paper (9”x12”, at least 16 sheets of 140 lb paper)
Subjects Covered in This Course
High School 2 combines multiple subjects.
- Grammar, Usage, & Punctuation
- Poetry & Memorization
- Art Appreciation & Art Instruction
How This Course Works
High School Course Instructions
Ten unit booklets guide students through course readings and exercises. Occasional video lessons provide examples and explanations, so access to a computer is needed. Each completed unit booklet is submitted to the parent or teacher for feedback and evaluation.
- Items Needed
- Art Supplies Needed
- Instructions for Completing the Course Using the Regular Path
- Instructions for Completing the Course Using the Honors Path
- Course Reading Challenge
- High School Geography & Poetry Cards
- Spelling Dictation
- Unit Checks
- Creative Writing
- Art & Geography
- Access to Course Videos