Summer Learning Notebooks
Expand learning and refine essential skills with these simple, student-led notebooks!
Finally, learning multiplication facts doesn’t have to be hard. Musical Multiplication is full of vibrant images, beautiful multiplication songs, and captivating lyrics that make memorization a breeze!
- Children learn multiplication facts independently, freeing up time for parents.
- Children are introduced to joyful learning that is auditory, visual, and kinesthetic.
- Music ingrains math facts quickly and long term.
- Children also gain the benefits of practicing melody, pitch, beat, and rhythm.
- Multiplication songs, written by award-winning songwriter Jenny Phillips, are high-quality and enjoyable.
• Features beautiful nature-themed pages
• Courses are not connected to video-game style learning
• Lessons are varied each day, making learning interesting and unpredictable
• Vibrant, full-color course book and watercolor stickers
• Includes images, artwork, poetry, Bible verses, and quotes that support high character, faith, nature, and creativity.
• Integrates spelling and grammar practice.
• Includes drawing activities which make handwriting more enjoyable and less tedious.
- First Grade Students
- Beginning Print Formation
- Second & Third Grade Students
- 85% Teaching Cursive/15% Refining Print Formation
- Fourth, Fifth, & Sixth Grade Students
- Focus on Cursive, Some Print Refinement
- Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh Grade Students
- Focus on Cursive
- Sixth, Seventh, and Eighth Grade Students
- Focus on Cursive
Free Narrated Audio Books!
Over 40 FREE narrated audio books found on The Good and the Beautiful Storytime. Immerse children in not only wonderful literature but also engaging illustrations and tales of adventure!
New Releases for All Ages!
Read all summer! Find new release books below and hundreds more clean, entertaining books in The Good and the Beautiful Library!
Level 2—Silver Tales Series
Summer Reading Program
Children of all ages can participate in the Summer Reading Program by using the free PDF download! Download and print the summer reading log, stickers, and bookmarks, then choose your own prize for completion of the program or pick a new release library book, like those found above, to be given when your child has completed their summer reading pack.